Kenneth M. Christensen is a Danish actor who portrayed Hakka on BBC's The Last Kingdom.
Kenneth M. Christensen was born on 1983 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Kenneth has been engaged in multiple theatre, TV and feature film productions and since his graduation from The Danish National School of Theatre, with roles in the critically acclaimed Danish broadcasting productions 'The Government' and 'BROEN'.
- The Legacy as Andreas Baggesen
- Satisfaction 1720 as Captain Ployart
- Borgen as Benjamin
- Below the Surface as Daniel Cramer
- Shelley as Simon
- Everything Will be Fine as Rasmus
- The Left Wing Gang as Postbetjent
- Turbo as Carl
- Bag Glas as Karsten
- The Bridge as Journalist